Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Infant Independence

[As transcribed by Daddy]

At first it seemed like today was gonna be a repeat of yesterday, and to a certain extent it was... I woke up early, couldn't contain my energy while I was trying to lie in bed between my sleeping parents, and had a long list of demands (most of which involved a ridiculously early breakfast). Mommy was NOT looking forward to having another yesterday.

After a particularly fierce freakout (probably over something small and silly, like... wanting a glass of milk) Mommy put me in my room, and I just kinda stayed in there, playing with my toys and putting on ALL of my shirts at once. I guess I'm gaining some level of 'infant independence' (but not enough for my exhausted Mommy's liking).

It was a rainy, yucky day outside, so... I hung out alone, hung out with Mommy, watched some TV, did some playing. Things normalized somewhat in the afternoon, and by the time Daddy came home from work and took us all out fo buy dog food for Basil, I passed out in the car.

Listening to: Muscles - Guns Babes Lemonade


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!