Friday, November 30, 2007

Jelly and Pickle Sandwich

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today at lunch, I asked Mommy for a jelly and pickle sandwich (with cheese). She dismissed my request as silliness... so I grabbed jelly and pickles out of the fridge and put them on the table for her. She half-capitulated... and made me a ham and cheese sandwich with pickles. When I finished it, I complained about the lack of jelly.

After an average afternoon (no nap) I went to visit Gammy and Grandpa - right when I arrived, so did Cool Uncle Gareth! After about sixty seconds of being somewhat coy, the two of us were joined at the hip. i didn't leave that guy alone for hours - together we played with play dough, we threw a tea party, we played ball, we wrestled, drew pictures... you name it. In fact, I got so amped and excited that nobody could slow me down.

Dadd came home from work and joined the rest of us (including Gammy and Grandpa) for a big chicken dinner. I ate a ton and ran around like a maniac. There was some more playing with Cool Uncle Gareth before bed... and I'm looking forward to hogging more of his time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!