Saturday, November 10, 2007

Knocking Down Towers

[As transcribed by Daddy]

When I woke up this morning, I didn't join Mommy and Daddy in bed... I just kinda hung out in my room, reading books.

Mommy sewed me a little doll this morning... it was very cute. We celebrated by going outside and jumping up-and-down in the rain puddles before going for a really really long walk through the neighbourhood. We ate a pizza at a restauraunt (I was a very well-behaved little girl), did even more walking around, and I spit out a jelly doughnut at a Tim Horton's.

Mommy and I spent part of the afternoon building towers out of building blocks in my room. My favourite part: Knocking them over once Mommy built them up.

For the third night in a row, I went to bed (in my bed) without complaint, incident, or issue. Hopefully, I'm on a roll.

Listening to: Mr. Oizo - Analog Worms Attack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!