Monday, November 26, 2007

Left-Handed Pitcher

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I woke pretty early, and went about our business - I danced around while Mommy tried to do pilates, Daddy managed to wake up at a reasonable hour, and I demanded pancakes. I won't say that I was especially difficult today, but everyone just seems tired - the barometric pressure change, the fast food from the other day, all the travelling... all three of us were crankier than usual.

Poor Basil had to put up with all of us. In the afternoon, we went for a drive to get me out of the house (and trick me into falling asleep)... it worked too well! Mommy and I passed out... Daddy drove for about 90 minutes, pulled over out by York regional forest, and went to sleep also. Basically, we drove for an hour and a half just to have a nap. Silly Daddy.

We groggily made it back home, where I played with Daddy in my room before dinner. Afterwards, Mommy let me play with the Wii for the first time - apparently, I'm a left-handed pitcher.

Listening to: Ben Lee - Sings Against Me! New Wave


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!