Sunday, November 25, 2007

Missing Leslie's Party

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up at about 6 in the morning, crawled into bed with my parents, and proceeded to (literally) kick them into submission. Eventually they woke up and made me breakfast.

We visited the chiropractor, where I played in the bumpy ball room, as usual, and then went to one of my favourite restaurants for lunch - Daddy ate a lot, and added to the fast food we ate on the road yesterday, he got pretty queasy. We did some grocery shopping, on the way home from which I fell asleep.

While I snoozed, Mommy and Daddy ran some errands - Mommy went to Old Navy while Daddy and I snored away in the car. We came home, and I played while Daddy napped on the couch. When he woke up, he was feeling better enough to eat baked pasta for dinner... I had a bath, but didn't want to go to bed and miss Leslie's party!

Listening to: Gorillaz - D-Sides


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!