Sunday, November 04, 2007

Pocket Pinecones

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up pretty early, jumped into bed with my folks, and had a fiesta. I even tried to literally push Daddy out of bed and onto the floor. Is it any wonder he woke up with a screaming headache?

I remained pretty cranky and moody and ornery for the rest of the day, which really tried my parents' patience. I wasn't satisfied with lunch, so I didn't eat it - we went out to Starbucks after that, and then threw a big fit when we didn't go home immediately after (we went for a nice drive instead). I fell asleep in my car seat.

Once I woke up, we all went for a nice walk in the forest, where I made sure to collect pinecones to take to see Papa in a few weeks. We left with our pockets full of 'em. Then Mommy and I did some grocery shopping while Daddy passed out in the car and cut off the circulation to his arms. Once he was able to drive, we came home and ate spicy soup! I watched Daddy play guitar before bed.

Listening to: Bran Van 3000 - Rosé


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!