Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nonstop Clover

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up this morning and gave Mommy a hug... only to discover that it was Zoe next to me, and not Mommy. I was so excited - I woke everyone up! I was insanely revved all day long - in Aunt Trina's words, it was 'Nonstop Clover."

Mommy and Papa and Trina and Zoe and I did a lot of stuff today. We checked out the local South Carolina stores... I blew about four dollars on Vending Machine toys, we went to visit Mommy's grandmother (I can't say I enjoyed that part at all), we got some colouring books, I bought a weird lizard toy, I met more and more of my cousins (I was hoping to see more of my cousin Chase, who I think is pretty cool), and never stopped eating all day long; Tomatoes, goat cheese, yogurt, a brownie, birthday cake, a cup of dip, pretzels, apple crisp, an egg roll, a box of raisins, a 6-inch meatball sub, Rice Krispies, and more.

We're all pretty exhausted. The intense heat isn't helping... I hear that back home in Toronto, Daddy and Basil just spend all day looking at each other, since they're stuck inside due to the miserable, freezing rain.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!