Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rainbow Butt Monkeys

[As transcribed by Daddy]


I got it into my head pretty early today that I wanted to go to the zoo, so I started bugging my folks to take me as soon as they were out of bed (before, in Daddy's case). Rather than listen to me go on and on about it, they figured we should go as early as possible.

We hit a new Chinese restaurant right before noon, and ordered a mountain of food, which we all enjoyed. Next up, we drove out to the zoo, and for once got to watch a lot of the animals eating. Especially awesome was the octopus, the mandrill (who showed me his butt - click here to see a video clip), and some kids that I made friends with.

I woke up on the ride home from the zoo after a quick nightmare - all my folks could make out through my cries was that I was naked. We came home, ate leftover Chinese food, and all played in my room - we had imaginary picnics, a tea party, and a milk party.

Listening to: Eddie Vedder - Into The Wild: Music For The Motion Picture


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!