Saturday, November 17, 2007

Runny Nose

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to visit Julie & Sarah with our baked goods in tow. We had a nice visit, and the food went over well, but it became apparent after playing with Sarah outside that my runny nose may be the result of the snotty kids at Playschool the other day, and not of the cold weather.

We came home, had a little argument over the placement of a blanket in my stroller (long story), and then had a fairly non-eventful afternoon that included botherina Nee-Nee and helping my grandparents put groceries away.

After Daddy came home from work, I played in my room with him and threw him a pretend picnic party, and then we all joined Gammy and Grandpa for an enormous takeout chicken dinner. After a trip to the fabric store and Starbucks, Mommy put me to bed, but this fast-advancing cold is making it hard for me to sleep.

Listening to: Dan Bryk - Discount Store


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!