Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Scallion Pancake

[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was such a good girl today. Mommy and I went to playschool - we made necklaces out of Froot Loops, which was fun... and then I realized what Froot Loops ARE, and I proceeded to eat them. A girl took my toy - I told everyone that she wasn't very nice.

I had my weekly grilled cheese sandwich from the restaraunt, Mommy and I did some laundry, did some visiting with my grandparents, and then we played together in my room for hours. I love to play 'restauraunt' - mine is called 'The Scallion Pancake.'

When Daddy came home from work (a bit early, since he got home the night before at 4:30 A.M.) I was happy to see him - I kinda got a bit excited and started acting up. I refused to eat dinner, which caused some problems when we went out for coffee and I wanted a yogurt (but didn't get one).

The biggest news of the day - Tonight I went to bed (in my bed) without complaints or problems - agreeable and pleasant.

Listening to: I'm Not There Original Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!