Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shenanigan Recouperation

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I did Pilates this morning with Mommy, and this afternoon we made a Pizza together... aaaaand that's about the extent of our activity today. The weather outside was positively wacky - it was cool, cold, windy, stormy, sunny, calm, lovely, and then back to being stormy and snowy and windy and then sunny again. We were kinda trapped inside - plus, Mommy's still tired from all of my late-night 'wake the parents up' shenanigans.

As the day wore on and I watched a lot of television, I got a little cranky. Never really tantrum-ish or outright angry, just... obviously tired. I probably should have had a nap, but whatever. After Daddy came home from work and we all enjoyed our Pizza, I tucked him into bed in my room - and he fell asleep!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!