Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Shrieking Fit

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Despite the approaching sleet, snow, and rain, Mommy and I managed to go outside and do a whole lot of long-overdue leaf-raking. Actually, Mommy did most of the work. Well... okay, she did all of the work. After that, I made up for my lack of leaf-raking interest by chopping up some mushrooms for a big old shepherd's pie. Fun stuff!

After lunch I asked for some cherries & ice cream... I got impatient, grabbed a bowl off of the table, and Mommy saved both the bowl and my head from colliding. To punish my impatience, Mommy told me I couldn't have any cherries with ice cream, so I responded with a weird 'shrieking fit.' THAT got me punished even more, which led to a BIGGER shrieking fit.

After a nap (on the couch, where I clutched a water bottle), Daddy came home - we played together in my room and he read to me. For Mommy, I shriek. For Daddy, I'm sweet. Them's the breaks, Mommy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!