Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Snug as a Bug in a Rug

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I started the day with a short walk to the corner store (where I really chatted up the usually silent gentlemen who work there). On the way back, I spotted a squirrel and uttered this adorable little nugget:

"I wish I could have a squirrel costume and be a squirrel so I could climb up that tree really fast, and you could come too, and we could play with the squirrels."

I also decided that two of my stuffed animal friends (Cinnamon Bunny and Flat Eric) had colds. I bathed them in my play-kitchen sink, tucked them in ("Snug as a Bug in a Rug!"), gave them 30-second naps, fed them breakfast in bed, and then poured imaginary piping-hot coffee all over them.

I had a big freakout before my nap, which involved me tearing my bedroom apart. I got so worked up, I decided that maybe a nap wasn't so bad. After I woke up, I told Gammy some stories, did some grocery shopping when Daddy came home, and tried to adjust to saylight savings time. Still.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!