Friday, November 09, 2007

Stolen Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls

[As transcribed by Daddy]

If you're the jerk who used our credit card information to ring up a thousand dollars' worth of clothes and Chinese food in Quebec - we all hope you desperately needed those clothes and food to feed and house a very large family. We can't renew our Flickr account until the new credit card is set-up (which is why more than half of the photos on this blog are suddenly blank).

Mommy and I went to the mall this morning to do some cold-weather clothing shopping (mittens, pajamas, etc) and to eat meatball subs. The ladies at Gymboree thought I was adorable.

On the way home, a scary old man with an open sore on his nose scared the life out of me on the elevator in the subway station. I really freaked out... hopefully I didn't embarass everyone too much.

I did a lot of sommersaults on Gammy and Grandpa's bed tonight, and impressed everyone with my clumsy tumbling. I had a little tea party with several of my toys, and after Daddy came home from work (a little bit late from work), he and Mommy taught me about Santa Claus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!