Friday, November 02, 2007

Talking to Strangers

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took the bus down to the butcher's this morning - I made friends with lots of people on the various busses (including a three-month-old baby, who I told all about last night's Halloween jaunt) and at the butcher's and at Starbucks. Man, was I ever chatty... and everyone who I decided to talk to seemed very eager to listen. It's funny how grownups can't get away with the same.

I was kinda sad to be home after such a great morning... eventually I had a nap, and then helped Mommy prepare some shallots for dinner. After Daddy came home from work, we ate some dinner and then drove down to Richard's gallery, where Grandpa had his first-ever photo exhibition!

I had a blast! I mean... sure, it was nice to see Lucie and Richard and Zoe and Grandpa's lovely photos and all of the nice people (some of whom my family hadn't seen in ages)... but the best part was eating from the cheese and sushi trays and running all over the gallery like a maniac. I tired everyone out to the point that Daddy had to take us to Starbucks again.

Congrats, Grandpa!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!