Thursday, November 15, 2007

This does not look like yummy.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I went to playschool - we had a lovely walk there, but once we arrived I became really bossy... I got kinda frustrated when none of the other kids would do what I wanted / what I commanded them to do.

On the way home, we stopped for our weekly grilled cheese sandwich, watched some television, and then Grandpa took me for a nice afternoon walk around the neighbourhood. Mommy made seared radicchio for dinner... while I decided it looked 'yucky', I ate some of it anyway (loved the caper sauce). When Daddy arrived home from work, I informed him of dinner: "This does not look like yummy." He took me out for a donut.

Listening to: Pleasure - Pleasure 2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!