Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Superclover To The Rescue!

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I had something of a weird day together. Mommy, who didn't get enough sleep the night before (I wonder why...) was somewhat tired and a little cranky. Luckily, I was there to take care of her.

We did some arts and crafts... made paper Christmas Tress with sparkles, and did lots of cooking with pumpkin. We made pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin puree!

I had another nap meltdown, but Mommy refused to give in to my ranting and raving. After lots of hemming and hawing (and snack requests), I passed out pretty late in the afternoon.

When I heard that Daddy was gonna be stuck at work all night, I announced "I know! I can rescue him! I'm Superclover... to the rescue!" Everyone within earshot thought it was adorable. Then I watched a Dinosaur movie before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!