Monday, November 12, 2007

A Total Spaz

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Ugh. I was up really early, hopped into bed with my parents, and then freaked out, because I was a total spaz. They kicked me out of their bed and put me in my crib, where I freaked out, because I was fa total spaz.

We did some grocery shopping and stuff this morning, which I was behaved for, but once we came home and it was time for lunch, I freaked out, because I was a total spaz. I didn't eat lunch, didn't get dessert, and freaked out, because I was a total spaz. To get me to stop moving for thirty seconds, my parents took me on an aimless afternoon drive. I fell asleep before we even left the city.

When I got home I kinda freaked out because I was still a bit of a spaz, but calmed down for dinner and drew pictures with my folks in my room. Gammy and Nee-Nee came home from visiting Cool Uncle Gareth, which got me all excited (I was a total spaz again), but miraculously, Mommy was able to get me to calm down enough to go to bed without too much fuss (but first I completely covered my bed and myself with stickers).

Listening to: Spookey Ruben - Ausfahrt Walsrode


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!