Sunday, November 18, 2007

Variety Show

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Miraculously, my cold seems to have, like, vanished overnight. Maybe it was just allergies... who knows. Anyway, Daddy WAS gonna head out to do some voice recording this morning, but that got cancelled, so... we hung out here. Right before we could head out for grocery shopping, family friend Lindsay Slavin and her daughter Jenny (who I've seen via their blog) came over to visit and have [second] lunch with me! At first Jenny and I were shy around each other, but before long I was hugging her, brushing her lovely hair, and running around and stuff. It was a nice visit, and we ate soup.

We then did some grocery shopping (was it ever busy) and got some fruit at Starbucks, where I talked up all the lovely young ladies, regaling them with stories outlining the purchase of my mittens.

When we came home, Daddy and I put on a variety show in my bedroom for some of my stuffed animals (consisting of ballet, magic, portraiture, and songs) which he can't convince me to perform for any actual living, breathing audience members.

Leslie came over next, and we all had a nice visit - I was a little wound-up and cranky, though, and threw the odd fit. After a nice spaghetti dinner and a few more tantrums, I passed out as soon as Mommy put me to bed. I guess it was a busy day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!