Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Waiting Room Interrogation

[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up in the middle of the night last night, wandered into my parents' room, and brought Mommy back to my little bed with me.

Today I was still slightly moody and prone to get upset pretty easily, but the magnitude was diminished. I guess I figured I'd take things down a notch. Today I mostly got upset about the television schedule and wanting a drink (or not wanting a drink).

Gammy drove Mommy and I to the Doctor's office, where I made friends with a little girl in the waiting room. I think she was a little intimidated and bewildered by my line of interrogation, but my family thought it was funny (especially when I'd announce the girl's responses to my questions for everyone in the room to hear).

Daddy drove Mommy and I to Starbucks after dinner - I totally passed out on the way home after two bites of gingerbread loaf, which works for me because this way I didn't have to suffer Daddy's yucky kisses.

Listening to: The Hives - The Black And White Album


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!