Tuesday, December 11, 2007

E.I.S.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night I was a little coughy, so I came to join my folks in bed... Daddy moves to the couch, and when I saw him there the next morning, I thought it was hilarious.

today I was a bit emotional - I think I miss all the attention and commotion from the past few days. As a result, I was extra cuddly with Mommy... I ate a lot of snacks, and even managed to have a decent nap this afternoon. I put up with television I usually can't stand and an old movie with Mommy - but neither of us care for Andrea Bocelli, it turns out.

After Daddy and I came home, we played in my room before dinner, and then it was off to Ikea ("E.I.S." as I spelled it) to buy me some Christmas presents (I'm still unaware of why we were there) and stopped for hot chocolate on the way home!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!