Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Artiste

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ugh... I have a cold today. I suppose that because of the virus I'm fighting off, I actually slept in this morning. That's a pretty rare thing.

Mommy and I had a quiet day - the neatest thing that happened was simply a continuation of my recent artistic streak. I drew and drew and drew circles and people and animals and friends and weird conceptual pieces - some really neat and different stuff from what I usually do. I've filled something like three notebooks with drawings.

I was pretty full of energy today - Mommy and I made gingerbread cookies (putting icing on 'em was fun) and when Daddy came home from work, I was all over the place - running and jumping and conning Cool Uncle Gareth into tossing me around.

Daddy gave me a bath after dinner - I made a real effort to get as much water out of the bath and onto the floor as possible.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!