Monday, December 03, 2007

The Clutches of Cloveio

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up early with Mommy and we had a bubble bath together - it was a nice way to start the day. Right after, my parents had me sign a birthday card... as I did, I spoke aloud the spelling of my name... "C.L.O.V.E.I.O.!" Close enough - My parents were floored.

Daddy was off surprisingly early (especially considering it's the weekend!) to take care of some photography and audio. In the meantime, Mommy and I made cookie dough.

After lunch, Gammy invited Mommy and I to go a scrapbooking store to buy some items for GG's birthday present, after which we met up with Cool Uncle Gareth. I was so happy to see him... I didn't let him out of my sight and made sure I monopolized 100% of his time. The poor guy even had to escape from my clutches at one point (during which Mommy and I finished baking cookies).

Daddy came home, joined us all for dinner, and I went to bed right when some of Daddy and Gareth's friends came over to visit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!