Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Dinner Nap

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today we began the final preparations for Christmas. Mommy finished sewing and cooking and baking while Daddy kept me relatively distracted for a few hours - he even made me a fancy lunch! Then Mommy gave him crap for 'sitting around', so he and Mommy both ran all over the place maniacally tidying.

We loaded into the car to deliver gifts to Julie & Sarah, Jay & Arlynn & Corrin (who we had a lovely visit with), Leslie (who we had another great visit with - I ate her yogurt and played on her bed), and the grocery store.

I fell asleep on the way home - but it was pretty late, and as such my sleep schedule got completely fried! I slept through dinner, and when it was time for bed - THEN I got up. We opened some presents (from Leslie), watched some TV, and somehow my folks convinced me to go back to bed at around 11:00 pm.

Listening to: Panda Bear - Person Pitch


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!