Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Drawing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke Mommy and Daddy with a nice surprise - I brought each of them a stuffed animal and proceeded to be sweet and whisper very sweet nothings in their ears. It must have been a nice change from the repeated kicks in the crotch and head that I'm known for.

Just like yesterday, today was spent drawing. Drawing like crazy. I can't be stopped! Sure, there were a few quick interruptions, like when Mommy and I took a break from drawing to make a quick Gingerbread House (the best part is eating the candy decorations) and maybe to watch a few minutes of television... but then it was right back to drawing. I even drew a picture of Santa, which we'll probably put on our family Christmas card this year.

I also finally finished my contribution to my extended family's mass birthday present for GG and spent some time with Gammy and Grandpa. But yeah... for the most part I was just drawing. We need more paper.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!