Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Extent of my Naughtiness

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy woke up with a headache today! Yaaay! But seriously, folks - I took it easy on her today. I was very sweet to her - I could sense that she wasn't feeling great, and tried extra hard to get in a lot of snuggles.

We didn't do much by the way of the usual housework or anything (Daddy took care of that - plus Dinner - when he got home from work), but I was considerate in that I didn't mess the place up as much as I usually do, either. We got a lot of mail today, including some Christmas cards, which I vandalized - but that was the extent of my naughtiness, honest.

Daddy and I did a lot of drawing together before I went to bed. Once I was out for the evening, I kept having brief interruptions by bad dreams (or perhaps by a mouse).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!