Monday, December 24, 2007

Gas Hog

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Up and at 'em early this morning after crashing with Mom last night. I was dismayed to discover that my parents had trashed our Christmas tree in the night in preparation for our trip to Montreal... which began around noon. We loaded all of our stuff into the car, grabbed some food, and headed out in our (upgraded-to) PT Cruiser. What a gas hog.

We stopped for lunch in Kingston (yay McDonald's!) and once more in Cornwall for more gas, but other than that, it was smooth sailing... literally. The entire pacific ocean must have ben dumped on our car during the trip, it rained so heavily.

I was really happy to arrive at Aunt Diane's house - my cousins and I ran around and played together a lot, tiring everyone within earshot out. Dinner was great, photos were taken, and we all expended enough toddler energy to power a nuclear submarine. I fell asleep at Eric & Elizabeth's place pretty quickly.

Listening to: Hubert's Moustache: The Songs of 2007


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!