Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gassy Dedication

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a quiet morning with Mommy and Nana and Jim today - we ate some oatmeal, played outside in the snow (we made a bunny snowman!) and did lots of playing indoors with my new toys and stuff.

Daddy came back from New York City in the mid-afternoon with a toy lion for me (which I named 'Flower') - I was so happy I broke wind and told Daddy "I farted for you, Daddy!" It took everyone in the house a few minutes to regain their composure.

Daddy took Mommy and I out to Best Buy (no sales tax in NH) for some storage... I got to ride on the Merry-Go-Round, and when we got home I played with Daddy and gorged myself on ice cream.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!