Monday, December 10, 2007

GG's 90th

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were up early this morning to play with Nevik and Brian, who came over for an early visit. After a while, we all got dressed up and headed out for Guelph - Aunt Diane joined my folks and I in the car. The traffic was thick, but I napped towards the end.

We met up with Gammy and Grandpa and Eric and Elizabeth and Robin and Brian and all my little cousins at GG's church, where we attended a huuuge party for her 90th birthday! I had a pretty good time - the food was nice, and when most of the crowds started leaving, Lola and Nevik and Olivia and I got to run around like crazy in the gynasium and burn some energy. I said goodbye to my aunts and uncles and cousins and GG - they were all headed off to their respective homes, and we'll see them again for Christmas.

Once we got home, Mommy and Daddy struggled quite hard to stay awake (they're pretty exhausted). I played video games with Daddy, injured his jaw, and fought going to bed after dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!