Thursday, December 13, 2007

GG Blanket-Coat

[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a slippery day today! Mommy and I headed out to the post office (an idea Basil seemed to love) and slipped all over the place on all the black ice outside. After I fell for the fourth time, we gave up on the mail and the post office and the walk and went home.

To make up for it, Mommy and I played some fun video games online, and at one point I tore off my shirt, wrapped myself in the blanket that GG made me, and complained to Mommy: "I'm cold... In my GG blanket-coat."

I also decided to break out the crayons and draw all over the furniture (including on the flatscreen television), which didn't exactly go over anywhere. I napped when Daddy came home and drove us to the Butcher's, and when I woke up after we got home - man, was I ever unhappy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!