Monday, December 31, 2007

The Gnat

[[As transcribed by Daddy]

From the get-go this morning I was on the get-go. I was into everything, scattered, happy, sad, up, down, scurrying, getting out all of my stuff and playing with all of it and none of it simultaneously, Mommy and Daddy marvelled as I was everywhere and nowhere, interested and uninterested, engaged and enggaging all at once. I was lile a small, two-and-a-half-year-old walking rift in the space-time continuum. What better time to take me out shopping?

We went back to Nashua to look for a coat for Mommy... I got lost in the racks and racks of jackets, and had to be entertained with toys and the kayaks in the neighbouring sports store. I had the attention span of a gnat. I wasn't unpleasant, mind you, just... everywhere. We drove to Manchester, and I ran around the bookstore.

I played with Nana and Mommy and Charlie and Basil after lunch, made it to dinner without killing anyone or myself, and had a crazy tantrum when daddy went out to buy groceries without me. Mommy put me to bed ... and I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Listening to: Of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!