Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hide The Sweet Potato

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Supposedly, there's a big winter storm a-comin', so today we had to sort of stock up on supplies and basically prepare for armageddon (which we're all assuming will turn out to only be a light dusting of snow). First up, we did some grocery shopping, which was fine, followed by a quick search for some shoes Mommy had her eye on (for me - because that's the sort of thing you need before a snowstorm). We hit a new Starbucks in the process, and I had some yogurt.

I played in the snow when we got back and had some lunch - then it was off to Old Navy for warm clothing and Canadian Tire for miscellaneous supplies (and component parts for Mommy's Christmas present). Then it was a snowball fight on the front yard with Mommy and Daddy!

I played a pretty awesome trick on my Mom today... I stole and his her embroidery thread and a very very large sweet potato. As of this writing, they found the sweet potato (under the couch), but no sign of the thread...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!