Friday, December 14, 2007

I Have To Push The Pram A Lot

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I went outside to play in the lovely snow today. She built a little fortress wall, and I had a good time knocking it down - I also spontaneously made a few snow angels, which is weird because neither of my parents taught me that. My snowpants don't fit anymore, too.

Mommy and finally took that walk to the post office and delivered those letters... on the way home I wanted to push the stroller myself. We were joined by Grandpa, who managed to sneak up behind us.

Mommy had a nice long nap in my bed this afternoon (accidentally), and I was such a little angel, snuggling her and taking care of her. After she woke up, Daddy came home from work, but then had to head out again for his company Christmas Party (which he didn't like, reportedly). I missed him a lot.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!