Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Lot Crazy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up this morning to discover a stocking with a toy in it! I was so excited I neglected to notice it had OTHER stuff in it, too. After breakfast, Mommy and Daddy and Lola and Olivia and Eric and Elizabeth and I opened a bunch of presents, which was a lot of fun! After that we headed over to Aunt Diane's, were joined by Robin, Brian, Nevi, Skye, Gammy, Grandpa, Cool Uncle Gareth, Ed, Diane, and GG - and we opened even MORE presents! What an awesome, exciting day!

In the afternoon, Robin, Skye, Brian, my parents, Nevi, and Gareth and I went outside and had a snowball fight in the park for something close to an hour. We had a blast - I loved throwing snowballs at Gareth and playing on the slide with Nevi.

Christmas dinner was good - I especially loved the Lemon pie. Nevi and I literally spun our wheels and burned energy by running laps of the house together... by the time the family gift exchange rolled around, my little cousins and I were beyond wired. It was a little crazy [actually, it was a LOT crazy] - my parents couldn't wait to get me outta there and into bed. Phew!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!