Friday, December 28, 2007

Macaroni Monster

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I kicked Daddy outof bed in the middle of the night last night - I took his spot next to Mommy, and he slept on the floor with Basil. After we all got up in the morning, Mommy and Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth went to have breakfast with Mommy's friend Sarah, so Nana took me shopping at Wal-Mart. I had a pretty good time, and was on my best behaviour. When we got back home, she discovered the monster that is me when I eat macaroni.

Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth then said their good-byes (which I refused to acknowledge) and drove off to New York City. Mommy and Sarah and I hung out a bit, Sarah left, and Mommy and I had a nap.
It was something of a quiet afternoon (especially with that party animal of a Daddy being away), followed by a quiet evening, followed by a NOT quiet bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!