Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My First Kiddie Table

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up this morning and played with my cousins from about 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. straight (with a short interruption for both breakfast and lunch) while my parents and Eric & Elizabeth stood by and supervised.

Eric and Daddy drove Olivia and I to Future Shop really quickly to pick up a few things - we thought it would be crazy (what with it being Christmas Eve, and all) but it was actually surprisingly quiet. No luck finding that PS2 / PS3 controller adapter, but Olivia scored an awesome DVD.

After that it was back to Aunt Diane's house, where Nevik and I played and I got to eat dinner at my very first-ever official 'kiddie table'. Daddy thinks it's quite a momentous occasion. I was pretty wiped out afterwards, though - it was soon back for a quick collapse in bed at Eric & Elizabeth's. Santa (and Cool Uncle Gareth!) arrive tonight! I left out cookies for them both.

Listening to: Great Lake Swimmers - Ongiara


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!