Friday, December 07, 2007

O Tannenbaum

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Imagine my surprise this morning when I shuffled into the living room and discovered - a Christmas Tree! I was thrilled, and over the moon, too! After a bowl of raisin bran (which I can talk about at great length), Mommy and I trimmed the tree with ornaments ("ornamums"), decorations, and lots of Mommy's crafty stuff, sewn over the past few months. We made some glittery snowflakes - and got glitter absolutely everywhere in the process.

I did a lot more drawing today (I know, surprise surprise). Some stuff fell off of one of our bookshelves and hit Mommy on the head, so we (by 'we' I mean Mommy) re-aligned all of our books and tidied the shelves... kicking up some dist and making us sneezy.

When Daddy came home from work, Mommy fell asleep. Hungry, he started making dinner himself. I saw this and panicked... claiming that dinner was Mommy's 'specialty', I ran over and yelled in her face to wake up and save us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!