Saturday, December 01, 2007

Otto Vocado

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I went into the bathroom, found Mommy and Daddy's empty contact lens cases, folded them up (something I liked to do) and pretended they were 'a family' - I named one the Mommy, one the Daddy, and I made them kiss. So adorable!

Not much happened today, due to Mommy's queasy stomach and some weird, blustery weather outside. I DID have a nap at one point, but I wasn't happy about it - I would later describe it as "A Bad nap, because it made me mad." I spent the rest of the afternoon drawing pictures and played with my long-lost electric train set. I also scribbled on the floor and got in trouble for deliberately spilling water everywhere.

Daddy came home from work, and despite our belt-tightening, we decided to go out for Japanese food for dinner. Due to the late hour I was a bit restless, but I enjoyed my avocado ('Otto Vocado'!) maki anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!