Sunday, December 09, 2007

Run, Lola, Run

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up to discover that my cousins Olivia, Lola, Eric, and Elizabeth are here! They all came down and we played together and watched television before enjoying some lunch. At first I was weirded out by all the commotion, but I got pretty used to it.

Along with Mommy and Daddy, we all went to the zoo in the afternoon. It was chilly, and a lot of the animals were elsewhere, but we managed to have a great time... Eric took some awesome photos (you'll see them soon) and I made friends with a block of ice. Lola and I started getting pretty tuckered out towards the end, and started straggling... our parents' had to trick us into running to keep up.

I fell asleep on the way home - was rudely awakened from a perfectly nice nap only to discover cousins Nevik, Skye (who have a blog!!!), Robin, and Brian as well as Aunt Diane at home waiting for us. I was in a grumpy mood, and nonplussed at all the commotion - but I exiled myself to me bedroom and quietly played alone (and was eventually joined by Eric and Olivia).

Dinner was good, and post-dinner playing (Legos, again with Eric) was better. Tonight, I slept in my parents' bed, and dreampt about the time Nevik had my lizard toy...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!