Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Secret to Great Pumpkin Pie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

TheIt should be stated up front that I was a very good, sweet little girl today. It's true - I was. However, it was marred by two very brief (but extremely intense) tantrums during the day, each of which had to do with me not being allowed to watch television.

I freaked out so hard at one point that Mommy sat me in the rocking chair. This REALLY made me nuts - hence the chair has now been dubbed 'the naughty chair.' It's clear that it's extremely tough and painful for my parents to deprive me of attention when I'm totally spazzing out (which is what they do when it gets to a cetrain point) and screaming to be suggled... but it seems to be effective.

Mommy and I made Cool Uncle Gareth a pumpkin pie this afternoon, using real pumpkin puree (which we had around the house). By all accounts, it was the best pumpkin pie anyone in our family ever had. I think it was good because I stirred it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!