Saturday, December 15, 2007

Serenading James

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Grandpa drove Mommy & I to Julie & Sarah's house today. We had a great visit (as you can tell from the above photo). Cookies were eaten, toys were played with, and Mommy bonded with little baby James, who at one point went down for a nap. Recognizing the need to sing him a lullabye, I burst into his room to serenade him... but woke him up in the process. Oops.

Mommy and I went to the mall on the way home to pick up some diapers and dinner supplies, and then came home again. We hung out quietly this afternoon, and did some tidying before Daddy and Leslie joined us for dinner.

At that point I was completely exhausted from the busy day, and actually requested to be put to bed. It's always nice (and less of a fight) for my parents when that happens.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!