Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snobby

[As transcribed by Daddy]

God help us. Basil has been gassy from morning to night, and we're all going a little squirelly in our apartment. Trust me, you DON'T wanna visit us.

Mommy and I had to take a break from Basil's intestines this morning and went outside to make a snowman. At this point, the snow wasn't so great for snowman-building, but... it was good for fort-building (and fort-knocking-down). I spent most of the rest of the day playing in my house of balls and trying to escape our place to go and visit Gammy and Grandpa.

After Daddy came home from work, we went out to dinner at a restaurant of my choice, where Daddy ran into an old friend (Nick's sister). For some reason, I decided to be a real snob, however, and refused to say hello or even make eye contact. It was kinda funny. We did some grocery shopping after that - I was much more personable, then.

Listening to: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Exodus


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!