Saturday, December 22, 2007

Snowbear

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy wasn't feeling very well again today, so this morning and through 'till the afternoon, I took care of her. Not a lot else got done, but we watched some television and stuff. Quality time, as far as I'm concerned.

Daddy came home from work early - the two of us went outside and played in the snow. We both made a snowbear (see photo) - it was lots of fun, even though it already seems to be melting. I ate an icicle. It was good.

I was lured out of the snow by the prospect of a trip to Starbucks (by way of the post office so that Daddy could mail off his year-end CDs). We came home and after cleaning up the apartment a bit, Daddy passed out on my bed while I played around him. By the time I was asleep, Mommy was feeling much better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!