Monday, December 17, 2007

Snowed In

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy had a lot of sewing to do today, so Daddy agreed to take care of me for most of the day... which was a challenge, seeing as how we were completely snowed-in!

Mommy and Daddy and I joined Grandpa in spending a good chunk of time digging our cars and the driveway and sidewalk out of the 30cm of snow that fell during the night and for the better part of today. I had a blast playing in it all, even if it was up to my neck (see photo).

Daddy and I played video games, drew pictured, played with my toys, and the best part - we secretly assembled Mommy's Christmas present! It was fun (Daddy got a LOT of snuggles), albeit a test to the limit of my attention span. As soon as we were done, I ran downstairs and told Mommy all about it, despite the fact that Daddy told me to keep it for a Christmas Surprise. Oh well... she'll try to forget what I said and act surprised on Xmas morning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!