Thursday, December 20, 2007

Testing Mommy's Patience

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Not exactly a good day today, if you were Mommy. From the get-go, I was an extremely difficult kid. Without getting into specifics, I made a huge mess and really tested Mommy's patience with me. At one point I even scribbled all over our living room carpet with a red magic marker (but I said I wouldn't get into specifics, so...)

Actually, it wasn't so much the messes that I made as much as it was my refusal to clean up after myself and my insistence on claiming I WOULD tidy and then not following through. At the end of the day, Mommy had finally had enough and threatened to throw the toys littering my room in the garbage - when she stuffed them into a barbage bag, I really freaked out. We'll see if I learned my lesson.

There was a special Toopy & Binoo episode on tonight - plus Leslie came over in place of Daddy, who is out at a movie with Nick tonight. I'm glad for Mommy's sanity's sake that Leslie stopped by.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!