Thursday, December 27, 2007

This song is about Mountain Goats

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I got in some play time with Lola and Olivia this morning before enjoying waffles-a-la-Eric for breakfast. We pakced up all our stuff, said our good-byes, and drove... several doors down to pick up Cool Uncle Gareth and to say bye-bye to GG and Aunt Diane and Uncle Ed and Gammy and Grandpa (etc).

The drive through Vermont was nice - I spontaneously invented a game where I'd hear a song playing on the radio and then tell everyone what it was about (which I was always wrong about, but it was still cute). We stopped (and WERE stopped by a cop) in Waterbury VT for lunch, and then drove through to Nana's house in NH. Everyone in the car napped except for the driver (who really wanted to).

We unwrapped more presents - I got a TON of awesome loot from Nana and Jim, and went to sleep soon after eating some dinner and trashing the living room. Right after I went to bed, Cool Uncle Gareth robbed his brother's in-laws blind during a friendly game of poker.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!