Friday, December 21, 2007

Taking Care of Mommy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was feeling kinda off and sniffly this morning, so I made up for my emotion-draining performance of yesterday by taking really good care of her - tucking her in, snuggling her, and bringing Cinnamon Bunny over to her. It was really sweet, and quite appreciated.

Instead of going out to run some errands, we made a couple of batches of cookies and some chocolate-covered marshmallows. Fun stuff! We visited Gammy and Grandpa, and after Daddy came home from work, I strangely rocketed through my dinner (all the cookie dough may have fueled my speed burst).

Mommy and Daddy and I then hit a couple of stores - Old Navy and stuff for some Christmas odds and ends. I passed out in the car on the way home.

Listening to: Jay-Z - American Gangster


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!