Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wandering with Grandpa

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mondays are traditionally my toughest days. Something about going from the excitement and freedom of the weekend to the weekdays, where I don't have my Daddy around - it makes it kinda sad.

Mommy and I were gonna go out for something of a walk today (to the toy store, where I kept asking to go), but I threw a fit, so Mommy put me down for a nap, where I was lovingly joined by Basil. Isn't that sweet?

After Daddy came home from work (late, due to snow and transit problems) we rushed over to the dentist's office with Grandpa in tow - he watched over me while my folks got their teeth checked. Grandpa and I had a nice time wandering the mall and stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!