Sunday, December 02, 2007

We're Coming, Necklace!

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Something weird happened this morning. Mommy and I were hanging out, minding our own business, when the lights went out and the TV shut off. She called it a 'power failure' - I didn't like it much, because I couldn't watch TV. Daddy woke up and we all joined Gammy and Grandpa and shivered in the freezing cold for several hours.

My folks got sick and tired of shivering, so we decided to just head out and do the weekly grocery shopping. When we got bck, the power was back on - we ate lunch, and then Leslie came over! Yay! She brought me a lovely scarf and necklace.

The bunch of us drove to Markham - I had fallen asleep in the car, and was rudely woken up to visit some craft store that (Daddy &) I had no interest in. Daddy and I hung out by the stocking stuffers and played with the same ones, over and over and over again. Next, Daddy went to a costume shop to by a moustache (?!) and then we dropped Leslie off at her friend's place for a birthday party. I was sad to see her go... but happy to be going home to my new necklace.

"We're coming, necklace!", I shouted into the night.

Listening to: Devendra Banhart - Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!