Sunday, December 30, 2007

Willoughby Wallaby

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I had breakfast and did some drawing with Daddy, played Lego with Daddy, took photographs with Daddy, played with my new wooden train set with Daddy, and watched American Children's programming with Daddy. After enjoying lunch with Daddy, I went outside and built a snow-table for yesterday's (melting) snow-bunny with Daddy, threw snowballs with Daddy, and helped Mommy fix his aching back while singing the Willoughby Wallaby song.

Suddenly, my Dady with Daddy ended - Mommy and Nana and I went shopping for coats and stuff. We were gone for several hours, and my mother and grandmother strategically manipulated my sleeping patterns in order to ensure my bedtime co-operation, as Mommy and Daddy planned to see a movie tonight. It worked - Nana kept me distracted with toys, Christmas lights, and dinner, while Mommy and Daddy had their nice night out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!